Las Vegas is actually so many things for so many people, but it has always been a beacon for all kinds of gambling activity, and if you are somebody who is interested in partying with your friends, you should definitely go to Las Vegas. Reputation is actually so accurate, especially if you’re talking about how it is portrayed in movies and TV shows. A great piece of advice is that you should get off your phone and actually enjoy the place. You will certainly have an amazing time. Another piece of advice is that you go to this place with people you are actually comfortable with and people who will have your back. You will certainly have a wonderful time, if you go with like-minded individuals. In this article, I will be listing out some very crazy things about Las Vegas that will certainly surprise you. A lot of these things actually make you question a lot of facts about the sin city.
- The very first one is actually going to confuse you and disturb you quite a bit. There are more than a thousand individuals living beneath the city of Las Vegas in the underground sewage tunnels. No, there are no alligators or crocodiles in these tunnels, but these people have actually grown to be quite a problem to casinos that have underground security. But, they are homeless individuals who have no other go.
- The strip, one of the most famous roads in the world, is also one of the most brightest places on the planet. Astronauts from space have actually confirmed that this strip is quite clearly visible from space, especially spotted from the international space station.
- There are actually a lot of water structures in Las Vegas, which are gigantic functions, man-made lakes and more. They actually make use of greywater, which is then recycled from the water that is flushed down the sinks, baths and showers. If you are anywhere near these water bodies, make sure that you don’t consume any of it, because it is not clean water, not fit for consumption.
- And did you know that it would actually take you 290 years, to spend at least one night in every single hotel rooms in the city of Las Vegas? There are that many hotel rooms in this city, collectively.
- Prostitution is actually illegal in Las Vegas, but escorting is legal. That is why we see a lot of escorts all around the casinos in Las Vegas.
- Michael Jackson had plans of constructing a 50-foot tall replica of himself in Las Vegas, and this replica would roam the Mojave desert. Sadly it didn’t happen.
- Most casinos do not even have clocks, so that you lose track of time.